- You just read John (The Penguin) Bingham's book: 'No need for speed'
- You read somewhere you should be able to have a conversation about the meaning of life, or you're going too fast
- It's just too damn hot! Who has been twinkering with the sun's thermostat?
- You're getting older. Face it!
- You may be coming down with something. You just don't know it yet
- You did a long run yesterday
- You started too fast
- You're just experiencing 'runner's dip'
- You're questioning yourself on an existential level: 'Why am I doing this? And whatever for?'
- You just read the story of the turtle and the hare. And that the turtle won
10 reasons why you may be slower than usual
July 10, 2013