This week's assignment is to write a post about anything, as long as you talk about 5 things.
After putting my thinking cap on, I decided to write a list about my top 5 of books about running and why I love them so much!
My top 5 running books
- The Courage to Start, John Bingham. I love the fact that before he discovered the joy of running he was mowing his lawn on one of those lawn mowers you can sít on. That's how lazy he was.
- The Complete book about running, Jim Fixx. My my favorite part is where he tells about his first run. He just put on some old boots and off he went.
- The Complete book of Running for Women, Claire Kowalchik. This is the book that got me started as a runner! The training programme inside this book, is the one I followed when I first took my tentative steps on the path of running.
- The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life, Amby Burfoot. I love the things you can learn from running, and how running applies to life!
- ChiRunning, Danny Dreyer. It's more than a way of running, it's a way of life. And I really like that.
Interested in these books?
I've collected the links to these books on Amazon.com to make your life easier! (These are affiliate links, by the way)
What's your favorite book about running?