I find that running makes things better. You know the saying when something is like 'an egg without salt'?
That's how I feel about life without running.
Running makes my life better.
And because I'm taking part in Five Things Friday here's a list of five things in particular that are made better by running!
Five Things that are better after a run!
- Taking a shower! There's nothing like that feeling of a nice shower after a long run.
- My cup of coffee. Sometimes I really don't feel like going for a run. But then I remind myself: 'My coffee won't taste as good if I don't go for a run.' And it really doesn't!
- Eating a bag of cheese puffs. Without a run eating cheese puffs just makes me feel bad. All those calories... But after a run, it's alright. Because the calory part is already taken care off!
- Sitting down and reading a book. I often feel kind of restless. And I can't find peace of mind or sit down quietly and read a book. But after a long run, I can really enjoy sitting down.
- My life! I just have to put this one in. Because my morning run makes my whole day feel better, and my life in general. It's hard to feel bad if you know you're healthy and you've been running.
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!