The past weeks have been quite busy, with all 5 kids at home.
Five Things Friday: 5 things I love about Summer Vacation
- Which brings me to the first thing that I love about Summer Vacation: there's an end to it. The freedom of Summer Vacation is nice because you know it's not forever. Just ask someone who has lost her job. Freedom is no fun, unless it has limits.
- The second thing I liked about this Summer Vacation is that I kept my running routine alive. I did not slack off. In fact I added 10 minutes on the elliptical machine to my workouts.
- On the days I didn't run, I made sure I got another kind of exercise. Yesterday I took all the kids for a bike ride, and we had apple pie and coffee in a nice restaurant. That's going to make a lovely memory.
- Running has kept me sane during Summer Vacation. It has provided me with some much needed me-time amidst the chaos of seven people in one house. All the time.
- I love that in a week normal life will resume. I know I've mentioned this in the first point, but somethings can't be said enough!
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!