It's not fair! I'm dóing it aren't I?!
I felt like I was finally participating in a hurdle race, and I had réached the final hurdle. And then they go and put another one up!But in the end I succumbed.
I bought myself an elliptical machine.
Because if I was going to crosstrain, I was going to do it in style! Which in my case meant on a rickety Elliptical Machine I bought for 45 bucks at a local thrift store.
And I have to admit I kind of like it!
So for this Friday Five I decided to share 5 things I've discovered about crosstraining on an elliptical machine.
|My rickety elliptical machine!|
5 things about crosstraining on an elliptical machine
- It's boring as hell! But that's alright, because that way it will calm your mind even more than a run would.
- Because it's so boring, I only do it for 10 minutes at a time. And I do it after my run.
- Because my elliptical machine is on our balcony I feel the freedom to go all out! I work out much harder on the elliptical machine than I do on a run. Because I'm already home. So it's okay if I can't walk afterwards.
- I like going backwards more than going forwards. It feels easier!
- I like that my arms are finally getting a workout too. I know this, because they keep asking me to stop.
I'm linking this post up with You Signed Up for What, Oh hey Friday and Fitting it all in, That Friday Blog Hop
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!