And I paid the price the whole day.
I got this unpleasant nagging feeling that something was off. Something was rotten in Denmark.
So I created a list of 5 reasons nót to skip a run. Even if you've got your period. Or you don't feel like it. Or the dog is sick. The kids are fighting. You've got a headache. You're expecting a phone call. You've just eaten.
5 Reasons not to skip your run!
- No matter how much you dont want to go for a run, you'll feel way worse if you skip it!
- It can be a slippery slope. Once you go down it, you slip down the whole way. Skipping a run is like setting a precedent. It's sending a message: 'It's okay to skip a run.' And before you know it, you're skipping another one, and another one, And another one.
- If you skip your run, you can't have that mars bar you promised yourself! Or that Big Mac. Or that big bag of cheese puffs.
- Á day without a run, will feel like an egg without salt!
- Skipping a run doesn't feel good. It can lead to feelings of guilt. You don't want that do you?!
So of you go! Put on those running shoes and run.
Run like the wind!
I'm linking this post up with You Signed Up for What, Oh hey Friday and Fitting it all in, That Friday Blog Hop
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!