Running apps can be great tools that keep your spirits up.
5 great, free running apps!
- Runkeeper: helps you keep track of how far you've run
- Zombies, run! app. This is a running game and audio adventure. While you run, you listen to the story. You're living in a Post-apocalyptic world, and you have to make sure the zombies don't get you.
- Simple Mp3 Downloader. This app makes it really easy to add songs to your playlist. Whenever I have a motivational crisis, I add some new sons. And I'm good to run again.
- Figure running app: with GPS the world is your canvas, and you're the pencil! While you run, you dráw! So you can try to 'run' a sun for example!
- Charity Miles app: make the world a more beautiful by running. You earn money with every mile you run.
What running app would you recommend? I can always use more!
I'm linking up with You Signed Up for What, Oh hey Friday and Fitting it all in, That Friday Blog Hop and Calm.Healthy.Sexy
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!