So here are some inspirational running quotes that are sure to inspire!
I've been a runner for 13 years so some of these inspirational running quotes are mine!
Inspirational running quotes by me
- It's hard to feel down, after a good run.
- Running is like a friend. It's always there for you. All you have to do is put on your running shoes, go outside, and there it is. Just waiting to make you feel better.
- Running doesn't get any easier. But deciding to skip a run gets worse and worse.
- As a runner, the whole world is my gym!
- If I run for an hour I can have a Big Mac, without the consequence of getting fat!
- Running helps you find yourself.
Inspirational running quotes by great minds and runners!I've added the name of the person who said it. If no name is mentioned, that means I don't know who said it!
Are you ready? Here they come. The inspirational running quotes!
'If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.' (John Bingham)
What I love about this one is that it makes running accessible. John Bingham's message is heartening! If you run, you're a runner. You don't have to be fast, or wear one of those scary little shorts. So don't be afraid to call yourself a runner.
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. (Steven Wright )
This inspirational quote reminds you of taking your time. It's not about getting somewhere fast. It's about getting somewhere. Period. And if you allow yourself the time, you eventually get wherever you want to go. Or run.
Just do it. (Nike)
I'm not always a fan of advertisements. But Nike hit this one on the nail! When it comes to running it really is a case of: 'Just do it!'
I run, therefore I am.I love the connection between running and philosophy. So naturally I like this one!
It may not always feel wonderful. but you're out there doing it. You're running while others are just walking. Or sitting around. I mean, come on - you're out there running, for goodness sake. You're to be taken seriously. (Deborah Reber in Run for your Life)If often remind myself of these words. When I'm tired and I feel like it's not going well.
No need for speed. (John Bingham again)
I love this one, because it reminds you that running doesn't have to be about moving fast! It's about moving.
Well I was born to run, to get ahead of the rest. And all that I wanted was to be the best Just to feel free and be someone I was born to be fast, I was born to run . (Emmylou Harris )
I'm not fast at all, And I have no ambition to get ahead of the rest. But I still like these lyrics. Because of the feeling of freedom they inspire.
And last but not least:
- Running is cheaper than therapy.
- The first step, out the door, is the hardest.
- There is no such thing as bad weather. Just bad clothes. ( The Danish people!)
- Someone who is busier than you, is running right now.
- She who runs in circles, won't get far.
f a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!