When you discover something good, something downright wonderful, it's only natural you want to share it with those around you. I suffer from a bad case of Runner's Evangelism. I can't help but tell people to go for a run, promising it will make them feel great.
The good news is: I am right!
And as a mom, it's a great message to give your children. So I wrote this post featuring 10 great reasons to get your kid(s) to exercise.
10 reasons to get your kids to exercise
- Kids who exercise don't have to worry about getting way overweight.
- There's a lesser chance of diabetes II.
- It's a natural way to release stress.
- During exercise more blood flows to the brain. And that benefits concentration and thinking skills.
- Children that exercise don't get a cold quite so easily as their couch potato equivalent.
- Exercise will help your child sleep better. And then so will you.
- It will get your kid away from the screen and into the great outdoors!
- Exercise makes for a perky kid.
- It's good for their coordination.
- Exercise will give your child self confidence.
All in all, all the perks you get as a mom if you run, your kid(s) will get too!
And I for one, would like my children to have them.
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!