In fact I'ld hate to have to run later on in the day.
But what exactly are the perks of a morning run?
- You can bask in the glow of knowing you've run áll day!
- After your run, your body will continue on burning calories. Even if you're sitting down. It just works that way!
- It's one less thing to do on your to-do-list. So you can enjoy crossing something off.
- By running in the morning you're making sure you get your run in. That way you're less vulnerable to what your kids throw at you.
Don't you believe me when I say morning runs are the best?
Then let this song convince you:
The drawbacks of morning runs
To be fair, I'm also going to list the drawbacks of morning runs. The way I see it, most drawbacks of morning runs have to do with safety.
- People driving their car may still be a bit sleepy. And therefore less alert.
- During Fall and Winter morning runs can be quite dark.
- If your mornings are busy, running can feel like too much. One more thing you have to squeeze in.
Are you a morning runner? Or more of an afternoon/evening runner?
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!