- 'It allows you to clear your head. I use running now more to just get a break from work, from the kids, from the family. It's a chance to sort out my head.'
- 'It takes discipline. If you run in the morning, and you're not a morning person, you have to máke yourself a morning person.'
- 'You have to have goals.'
- 'My favorite part about running is the challenge. You don't know what's gonna happen on race day.'
- 'I like how it makes me feel. Mentally and physically.'
Don't miss any of my posts! Get yourself a free subscription, and you'll never have to worry about missing out!